Storing mutiple child records with same FK

From: DENNIS DUTCAVICH <dennyjd_at_optonline.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 20:25:08 GMT

[Quoted] I am building what should be a simple form. Its a stacked form. One block is [Quoted] a book name and other basic info. The other block is table of content entries with pages (two tables, book and toc). I want to enter the basic book info, title etc, and then the table of contents entries and store them [Quoted] away. I can't seem to pick up the primary key from the book table and store [Quoted] it as a foreign key in the all toc entries in the toc table. Any help or direction appreciated...
--
Denny