Re: OAS DAD problem

From: Norman Dunbar <norman.dunbar_at_lfs.co.uk>
Date: 16 Dec 2003 00:34:33 -0800

Pete Finnigan <plsql_at_petefinnigan.com> wrote in message news:<Qxzk0YAL3f3$QxFy_at_peterfinnigan.demon.co.uk>...

> perhaps you might want to check your return email address u used to post
> on google groups!

Har, har, har - that'll teach them !

Seriously, I've changed my email address under Google, but I have to acknowlege the fact - by replying to an email that they sent to my home address. As I can't get to it at the moment, and won't be able to until Saturday, I'm somewhat stuffed !

On the other hand, that address no longer exists, and thus any spambot harvesting these groups, won't get a favourable response.

Cheers,
Norm. Received on Tue Dec 16 2003 - 09:34:33 CET

Original text of this message