Re: Built-in Delete_record

From: Mark C. Stock <mcstockX_at_Xenquery>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2003 07:28:00 -0500

"Sergio Forever" <cirudinezidane_at_esdebian.org> wrote in message news:p7eAb.166119$Ip6.2845854_at_news-reader.eresmas.com...
| Hello!!
| When i press a button called 'Delete' I should delete a record because
| use the built.in delete_record and next I do a commit. Well, I has a form
| with a master-detail relationship and when I delete in the detail block I
| delete all records of this block and theirs joined record. Why??
|
| I am novice in this world and I would like to resolve all these problems!!
|
| Thanks and greetings!! ;)

check which block you put the button in -- 'delete_record' applies to the current record in the current block, so if you put the button in the master block, it will delete the master record and apparently cascade delete all the details (i assume by 'their joined record' you are referring to the master block record)

  • mcs