Re: OAS DAD problem

From: Summit <noreply_at_noreply.us>
Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2003 00:40:30 GMT

[Quoted] "Tiago Rocha" <tiagocrspamtalho_at_terra.com.br> wrote
> pixelmeow <webmaster_at_pixelmeow.com> wrote:
> >but the DAD is in the Apache directory,
> >so does that mean I need to install Apache in the Shared Oracle
> >directory?
>
> You have to use the Apache that comes with Oracle Application Server.
> Any other Apache version will give you troubles to make work.

While I can see there could be situations where that is the case, I had no problems at all using the base Apache listener as the web listener with the 6i Forms server. For putting Forms and Reports 6i on the web, I'd be more inclined to download Apache than trying to get the OAS web listener to work. MetaLink should have some good docs on this (I had some doc #'s but Oracle seems to have pulled them). Received on Sat Dec 06 2003 - 01:40:30 CET

Original text of this message