Re: new Oracle row level security paper

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 10:41:28 -0800

Pete Finnigan wrote:

>Morning Norman,
>
>Thanks for the idea, I will look into setting it up on my site and then
>those who are interested can subscribe.
>
>thanks Norm,
>
>cheers
>
>Pete
>
>In article <pan.2003.11.11.07.43.11.249086_at_RE-MO-
>VE.BountifulSolutions.co.uk>, Norman Dunbar <Norman_at_RE-MO-
>VE.BountifulSolutions.co.uk> writes
>

>>On Mon, 10 Nov 2003 12:56:40 +0000, Pete Finnigan wrote:
>>

>>>Hi everyone,
>>>
>>>I have recently written a paper on row level security in Oracle for
>>>publication by security focus. This paper is a two part paper and the
>>>first part is published, the second part will be published later this
>>>week.
>>>

>>Morning Pete,
>>
>>have you ever thought of setting up a 'mailing list' so that those of us
>>with an interest in your papers can be sent the latest news automagically ?
>>
>>I'm not sure of the requirements for setting this up, but it was just a
>>thought I had while pondering my navel this morning.
>>
>>Cheers,
>>Norm.

Another thought ... I would be happy to publish them on the web site of the Puget Sound
Oracle Users group and we could maintain the mailing list for you too if you'd like as a
service to the community.

If you are interested send an email to damorgan_at_psoug.org

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu