Re: Personal Oracle

From: Robert C <rchin_at_panix.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 16:14:53 -0500

>When I go to ODBC administrator and chooise "ORACLE ODBC Driver", I can't
>configure database source, because when I click Add - do nothing.

Now, How is that possible ? How were you able to choose "ORACLE ODBC Driver" FIRST ?
Make sure you provide correct info before asking for help.

With "ODBC Adminstrator" , the sequence of events is: Add... > Select a driver > Finish....

Most likely your Windoz or ODBC installation is "corrupted" - time to upgrade...really

"Marek Gazda" > Hi
> installed Personal Oracle 8.0.4 on win98.
> How could I connect to local database by ODBC driver.
> When I go to ODBC administrator and chooise "ORACLE ODBC Driver", I can't
> configure database source, because when I click Add - do nothing.
> What I need to do, which tools is require. I installed ODBC driver and
JDBC