Is it possible to export an application from Des6iR4.7 and import it in Des6iR2 ?

From: Michel J. Tremblay <mjtremblay_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 3 Nov 2003 14:26:09 -0800

Hie!
Is it possible to export an application from Des6iR4.7 and import it in Des6iR2 ?

Why ?
Because I simply start my prototype with Designer downloaded from OTN(Des6iR4.7 - April 2003) and now I want to import my prototype in my customer environment(Des6iR2 - November 2000).

The only solution I can see is to tranfer my entities/tables is to generate the DDL files(with comment on) in the database and use the "Capture Design of../Server model" from database and after use the table to "Entity retrofit utilities"

Any others solutions ?

Thanks. Received on Mon Nov 03 2003 - 23:26:09 CET

Original text of this message