REPORT 6: how to run a report in batch mode

From: Massimiliano <sirbone72_at_yahoo.it>
Date: 28 Oct 2003 01:28:40 -0800

Hi,
[Quoted] I need to schedule a report whose output is a pdf file. To do this, I want to run the report in batch mode, providing all the parameters in the command line. The problem is that reportrun prompts the "print" page, wich needs answer.

here is the command line:
rwrun60 userid=someone/password_at_mysys module=c:\progoper.rdf destype=file desname=d:\programma.pdf p_vt=S P_OL=S paramform=NO execmode=batch

Is there any other parameter to set in order to "print" the output directly?

Thanks!
Massimiliano Received on Tue Oct 28 2003 - 10:28:40 CET

Original text of this message