Re: Different Oracle Software packages

From: Sybrand Bakker <gooiditweg_at_nospam.demon.nl>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 00:21:19 +0100

On Mon, 27 Oct 2003 17:49:42 -0500, "Eric D." <ericd__at_hotmail.com> wrote:

>What I'm trying to find out what each tools does, so I can chose which tool
>to use. i.e. hammer to hit, screw driver to screw
>and what to hit and what to screw I can determine myself.

So you don't want to read whitepapers and other marketing stuff, readily available in the products section of http://otn.oracle.com or http://www.oracle.com ?
Assuming you know Usenet and this group is a voluntarily business, and people are answering in their free time, what makes you think anyone will abstract and/or copy those whitepapers and post this here?

--
Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA