Re: help w/Oracle class library for C++ on Linux

From: stefanie tomko <stef+_at_cs.cmu.edu>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 14:17:11 -0500

Hmmm, I tried both the gcc option & inserting it directly into the header -- but I get a message that it's being redefined. So

        #define OCL_DEPRECATED

actually *is* already included in another one of the library files, crdef.h. And so I'm still getting the

        'COraSession' is used as a type, but is not defined as a type.

error. Aaaargh!

thanks for your response, though!
-s