Re: Enterprise Manager no database

From: Lore Leuneog <Lore.Leuneog_at_gmx.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 18:19:34 +0200

Hallo Daniel

No, I didn't. I only can see to database instances in the database configuration assistant:
OracleServiceORCL (Installationwizard) and OracleServiceKunden (Copied from Oracle CD). How can I test if the databases are running or how can I start them without EM.
Where could I find the database files? In the database folder of the oracle home? How are they named - initorcl.ora?

Thank you
Sincerely
Lore