export procedures source codes via commandline

From: Harry <harryooopotter_at_hotmail.co_>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 03:12:06 GMT

[Quoted] [Quoted] I have two similar databases which I want to diff the source codes of procedures, packages, views, triggers, etc.

I can use Toad to export the source codes and then do a diff.

But I am looking for a way to do the export from commandline so eventually I can do it on Windows 2000's schedule tasks.

The number of procedures, packages etc is over a hundred in each database.

Is there a commandline tool take can do the export within an hour or so?

TIA Received on Wed Sep 24 2003 - 05:12:06 CEST

Original text of this message