FOrms 6i Menu Problem

From: pantony <member40077_at_dbforums.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 18:44:31 -0400

Hi,

[Quoted] [Quoted] I have forms 6i Installed in many machines. I am invoking a form which has a menu attached to it. I am navigating to a third form through another verification form. The third for has the same menu attached to the first form. But the second form has another menu attached to it. In one machine when I am in 3rd form I have the right menu seetings. In some machines when I go to the 3rd form it retains the second forms menu settings. What could be the reason? All the machines have same registry settings and access the same version of forms and menus