Re: OWB Newbie question

From: Daniel Morgan <damorgan_at_x.washington.edu>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 17:06:07 -0700

DButtery wrote:

>Trying to get started with OWB here and cannot get the Repository
>Assistant to connect to my instance.
>

>I've checked the connection through several other tools (SQL*Plus, TOAD,
>etc...) and can connect normally.
>

>Any pointers as to why the Repository Assitant won't connect????
>

>Thanks!!!
>

>--

How can anyone possibly provide you with pointers when you haven't:

  1. Stated versions
  2. Provided an error message
  3. Given any indication you have read the logs
  4. Given any indication of what you tried to do that didn't work.
  5. Given any indication you've gone to tahiti.oracle.com and done any research

Heck we don't even know if you are on Windows or UNIX.

If you can re-read your post and come to the conclusion that anyone can help you ... you have a vivid imagination. More so than mine because I can't imagine what you are doing. ;-)

--
Daniel Morgan
damorgan_at_x.washington.edu