How to display image from lookup table in Designer?

From: Tomasz Wisz <szuwio_at_poczta.onet.pl>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 08:08:56 +0200

[Quoted] [Quoted] I'm trying to display Image Item from lookup table and I get this error while generation:

CDG-01414 ERROR: Bound Item MIEJSCE_SIECI.Z11_GRAFIKA.L_GRF_OBRAZ: IMAGE is [Quoted] not an appropriate type for lookup item usage

The master table is connected with the detail table (images) by the lookup link many-to-one.
[Quoted] I've tried to put the image's table to a new module and connect it with the [Quoted] master table, but I've got another error:

CDG-00040 ERROR: Module Component Table Usage MIEJSCE_SIECI.L_GRF.GRAFIKI.L_GRF: Many-to-one relationships are not supported by this Generator

Can somebody help me resolve the problem?

Tomasz Wisz Received on Thu Sep 11 2003 - 08:08:56 CEST

Original text of this message