security exception

From: grace <member37360_at_dbforums.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 01:26:45 -0400

I think this has been asked before but there was no reply and I have the same problem:

as quoted from Tobias:

When I try to run the bean derived from VBean in a java IDE, I get a

SecurityException:

java.lang.SecurityException: class
"oracle.ewt.lwAWT.LWComponent"'s signer

information does not match signer information of other classes in the same package

Where I have to save the class file that stands in the implementation class attribute

of the bean-area? When I run the form with the expample, the bean is not running.

There happens nothing. What I am doing wrong? If anyone has a running example, I

would be very happy.