Re: OID config failure

From: Maria Ping <member34354_at_dbforums.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 12:22:20 +0000

Hi,

I've got the same problem:
- When I start the OID Configuration Assistant (with oidca.bat)

    [Quoted]
  • the assistant starts
  • I choose oid-configuration of an database
  • I give the SID, System-PW and Listener-Port of this database and earn just an error: OID config failure

It seems to me, the assistant can't connect to the database. SID, SystemPW an Port are correct, the database is running - and I myself can connect as System-user.
My path variable includes Oracle-Home.

Is another variable missing somewhere? Maybe Saul have managed the problem - or someone else can give me a clue?

OS is WinXP, DB ist oracle 92010, OID is 92010

Thanks
Maria