Fail during Ora repository instalation (designer)

From: Jiri Chaloupka <konf_at_chalu.cz>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 15:09:56 +0200

Hallo,
I need to install Oracle Designer for database modeling. But during repository instalation process crashes for ORA-04063: package body "ISSPD.JR_WORKAREA" contains error

[Quoted] In the Metalink I found that it causes no select privilegies to V_$PARAMETER but I have this rights.
Does anybody knows where is the way to install it?

I was try to install it by scripts too, but script ask for ckparam.txt file, which is not on computer.

Thanks,
Jiri Received on Fri Jul 25 2003 - 15:09:56 CEST

Original text of this message