Discoverer 4.1 - Convert EUL to Apps EUL

From: Steven C. Kondolf <skondolf_at_garbage.rochester.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2003 22:38:15 GMT

Hello -

[Quoted] We have an EUL defined on our 8.0.5 database and use Discoverer 4.1 to access it. We are considering moving it to another server and tying it into our Oracle Applications 11.03 system so we can better integrate the data.

I've been able to create an "apps only" EUL and can successfully connect with Discoverer 4.1 but now we would like to convert our "standalone" EUL over to an "apps" EUL that will properly access the application tables/views without losing our current definitions.

Has anyone actually done this? Is it possible? Any suggestions welcome.
Peace,
Steve
skondolf_at_garbage.rochester.rr.com Received on Thu Jul 10 2003 - 00:38:15 CEST

Original text of this message