Re: What is a version control?

From: Christopher Browne <cbbrowne_at_acm.org>
Date: 28 Jun 2003 01:12:41 GMT

In an attempt to throw the authorities off his trail, "Valentin Tihomirov" <valentin_at_abelectron.com> transmitted:
> Haven't you ever heard this statement from TV: " .. by gentle touch of a
> button"?
> And I like it, I like renaming of files by clicking &Rename in the context
> menu. Yes, I use Windows. I like refactoring schema in database during
> developement process until I'm satisfied. Nobody told me how this should be
> done right. The main priority is a good design (irredundant relationships).

Does that mean you don't understand version control? Or that you have never been in an environment where applications got complex enough to require it?

If the former, then we have no reason to value your opinions. If the latter, likewise...

--
(format nil "~S_at_~S" "cbbrowne" "ntlug.org")
http://www3.sympatico.ca/cbbrowne/textdbms.html