Re: Oracle Mail Procedure with multiple binary (.xls, .zip, ...etc.) attachment

From: <bsc7080mqc_at_mylxhp.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 07:06:06 -0400

For binary attachments, if I remember correctly, they have to be converted in format to base-64 and then attached.... meaning change it to uuencode format, which is a text format that can be read in then. There are some UTL_ENCODE calls that can handle that as well. You could also do this in a shell script first, then run your plsql process.

On 15 Jun 2003 23:18:19 -0700, dhaval_engg_at_indiatimes.com (Dhaval Parikh) wrote:

>Hello Friends,
>
>I have one problem, Oracke Mail Procedure with multiple attachement is
>working in oracle, but it is not working for the binary attachement in
>Oracle.
>
>Now, i want to send mail "Oracle Mail Procedure with multiple binary
>(.xls, .zip, ...etc.) attachment"
>
>I have written one Java procedure but it is work for single
>attachment.
>
>Please help me....
>
>Thanking you.
>
>Dhaval Parikh

MylxHQ - Oracle Resource Portal
http://oracle.mylxhq.com
bsc7080mqc_at_mylxhp.com
(replace mylxhp with mylxhq to reply/contact) Received on Mon Jun 16 2003 - 13:06:06 CEST

Original text of this message