Re: Oracle newsgroups

From: Glen A Stromquist <glen_stromquist_at_nospam.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 16:09:06 GMT

Metalink has forums that are monitered and answered by oracle and other users, as does otn.oracle.com.
I personally find the comp.databases.oracle.____ one of the most usefull to monitor and ask questions, but there are many others out there, some that come to mind are www.dbasupport.com , www.dbaclick.com , www.teamdba.com but there are lots more than that, a google search will find them. A groups.google.com search will often find you answers to any questions you may have

hth

"Programmer" <mfarid1_at_yahoo.com> wrote in message news:f26cce3f.0306110757.5871a3a9_at_posting.google.com...
> Does anybody how I get access to newsgroups maintained and answered by
Oracle? Received on Thu Jun 12 2003 - 18:09:06 CEST

Original text of this message