Re: Deploying forms on the web

From: Hans Forbrich <forbrich_at_telusplanet.net>
Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2003 06:19:35 GMT

Start at http://otn.oracle.com

[Quoted] Click on Product Information (left side menu) to get to http://otn.oracle.com/products/content.html

Under Application Server (right side) click on Oracle9iAS Forms Services to get to http://otn.oracle.com/products/forms/content.html

[Quoted] Under Oracle Forms Release6i Technical Information (center section, bottom of [Quoted] page) click on one of

    All Oracle Forms Release6i Papers
    Tips and techniques
    Overview
    Internet deployment
    Java integration, and openness
    Scalability and performance
    Client platform support and JInitiator     Upgrade and Migration
    Demos, sample code, and JavaBeans

(Heavy sigh)
/Hans