Re: Oracle Designer VS ERWin --- Comments

From: Andy <andybush2003_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 23 May 2003 15:45:04 -0700

Thanks

Looks like Designer might be the tool. The company is completly "Oracle centric". They are providing all the training. All the tools are Oracle tools. Also they are going to purchase Oracle Developer Suite for using Reports and Discoverer, which of course comes with designer.

So in the end looks like the Designer gets picked up up by defualt..