Re: Zip Code Format Mask

From: Sybrand Bakker <gooiditweg_at_nospam.demon.nl>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 19:37:06 +0200

On 23 May 2003 01:18:13 -0700, bigjobbies_at_hotmail.com (Ethel Aardvark) wrote:

>A good software developer / designer will not restrict them to such a
>small percentage of the world market!

In fact, And International wrote a separate application to deal with the various conventions.
I once spent more than an hour explaining to an American CIO that in the Netherlands the postal code of a pobox is NOT identical to the postal code of a street address. He was unable to understand why anyone would want that.

Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

To reply remove -verwijderdit from my e-mail address Received on Fri May 23 2003 - 19:37:06 CEST

Original text of this message