Re: Java help

From: Hans Forbrich <forbrich_at_telusplanet.net>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 15:28:17 GMT

Avi Abrami wrote:

> Daniel Morgan wrote:
> > ABDUL REHMAN wrote:
> >
> >>If you are looking for Computer Science tutorinh=g help on the following subjects
> >>
> >><spam snipped>
> >
> > If you are looking to be a spammer you're on the right track. None of us will phone
> > you, email you, or visit your web site until you apologize and promise to not do it
> > again.
>
> Pardon me, Daniel, but I was unaware that you were the
> spokesperson for everyone who reads messages in this newsgroup.
>
> Thankyou for enlightening me.
>
> Avi.

On the subject of spam and advising senders that they have stepped over the line, and on the subject of putting their posts in the appropriate places, Daniel speaks for me as well. He is consistent in his behaviour on this and thus has my support.

Same goes for Sybrand's (and others') comments about cross-posting. Received on Thu May 15 2003 - 17:28:17 CEST

Original text of this message