Designer 9i Data Diagrammer?

From: Vince <vinnyop_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 12 May 2003 08:31:10 -0700

[Quoted] Hello all,

[Quoted] I recently installed Designer 9i. Previously I have used Designer 2000 (release 1.2, I think, and CASE before that...). I used the Data Diagrammer (DD, not MDD) to print diagrams of the physical database structure.

I cannot find that feature in 9i. I find the ERD tool okay, but I am looking for the physical model, not the logical. I must be overlooking something. I search help, etc. Is it called something else now? Is it just not there?

Thanks in advance. Received on Mon May 12 2003 - 17:31:10 CEST

Original text of this message