Re: Does OCI app 8.0 can access oracle server(for solaris) 7.3?

From: Xie Haifeng <xiehaifeng_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 15:58:39 +0800

  I have lookup the reference book of the OCI 8.0 and find the most function in 8.0 I called support 7.3 or partly support.   But about function OCIErrorGet, it said "only a subset of Oracle error codes can be returned" and no more detail, I want to know whether it has important infection or not. What Error codes it may be ignored?   Thanks.

xie.