Oracle 8 & 9

From: LouisD <dumontls_at_dumontls.com>
Date: Sun, 04 May 2003 01:33:37 GMT

[Quoted] [Quoted] I am progressively learning to use Oracle and currently using Oracle 8.17, and Oracle Designer and developer 6, and have the following questions.

Can I install Oracle 9i and Oracle Developer suite over Oracle the versions I am currently using.

[Quoted] If I create a database including forms and reports can I subsequently export the the information created back previous versions

Also what constraints are there in exporting and importing users created table and docs from my desktop at home to my desktop at work or to my laptop

Thanks in advance for your assitance Received on Sun May 04 2003 - 03:33:37 CEST

Original text of this message