Re: Form builder error compiling a library

From: Jeff <jeff_at_work.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 12:30:29 GMT

Your English is probably a lot better than my Spanish/Castilian. ;-)

Try "compile all" on your library beforehand. "Compile all" is an option under the Program>Compile menus. I've never had Forms Builder crash building a plx before, but I have had forms that would crash after an incremental compile and build. Recompiling with "Compile All" would fix that. I am hoping that this may be similar to your problem as well.