Designer 6i : jr_wastebasket.clean_up_all API call

From: enquiry <noone_at_hometownz.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 16:18:57 +0000 (UTC)

I'm attempting to completely, permanently, purge any "orphan" objects that aren't in any work area. I tried a call to the API jr_wastebasket.clean_up_all but I don't think the objects have gone. (The call returned success but was a little quick!)

Does anyone know how to check that the objects have gone? They include both non-versioned (never checked-in) and versioned objects.

I've looked in the RM_TEXT_LINES table and still have over 1,200,000 rows. I would expect around 100,000 or thereabouts since the clean up.

Have I misunderstood what the"null context wastebasket" is? The API guide is rather brief in its description of the package procedure. I assume the null context wastenbasket is populated by objects that aren't referenced in any workarea. (Any version).

Thanks for any help

Mark Received on Wed Apr 23 2003 - 18:18:57 CEST

Original text of this message