Re: Forms 50 - error in reference std-library

From: gengmao <gengmao_at_sohu.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 02:26:14 +0800

It is a bug of forms5.0. Go metalink search 'Note:1048092.6'

You can try <forms50_home>\tools\devdem20\demo\frmpath.exe to remove paths of parent object in forms module. but sometimes it doesn't really work. And in <forms50_home>\tools\devdem20\demo\c folder, there is the frmpath's source file: frmpath.c, which use forms50 open API to remove paths of parent object in forms module. I had ever compiled it, but the binary file simply can not run.

Another way is convert fmb file to fmt text file. Then use a text editor open fmt file, search 'std_lib.obj' in it. What you will get like the following :
DEFINE F50T
BEGIN

   TP = 11
   TI = 2
   TN = 501
   TV = <<"stndrd20.olb">>

END
DEFINE F50T
BEGIN
   TP = 11
   TI = 3
   TN = 502

END
Modify the TV = <<"I:\...">> to TV = <<"">>, then save and convert back to fmb file. Hence when you open new fmb file, forms will search the std_lib.olb in FORMS50_PATH. But if you have many modules to modify in this way, it will be very tiresome.

Hope this helps,
 Eric Geng