Re: Jinitiator

From: Paul Flynn <Paul.FlynnSANSSPAM_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 07:53:31 -0400

That is correct, it is for the web forms deployment for someone who currently has a mix of PC's and thin-client devices. The thin-client devices cannot support the jinitiator client so they are hoping to continue to use a Terminal services environment to satisfy those devices as have for the older 10.7 smart-client from Oracle.

Thanks much for the response,