FRM: 10270 Cannot attach the library when two forms run at the same time

From: Marcus <koutsolaki_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 6 Apr 2003 15:18:02 -0700

[Quoted] I get the error message FRM: 10270 Cannot attach the library SYSLIB while opening menu BMENU but only when i try to open a second form while the first form is still running.

Both forms are working fine as long as they ar not running at the same time.

It seems like the second form opening does not have access to the FORMS60_PATH, because you can not open a third form because it can't find it.

All the forms anf libraries (plx)is in the FORMS60_PATH.

I am running developer_6i forms & reports on a HPUX 11i machine and I am trying to access them through jinitiator 1.3.1.9 on a XP machine.

Best regards

Macke Received on Mon Apr 07 2003 - 00:18:02 CEST

Original text of this message