Japanese characters in Reports 6i

From: Henry <henry_2303_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 05:21:33 GMT

Hi,

Does anyone has experience with reports displaying UTF-8 (Japanese) characters with Reports 6i ?

I have got working the Forms - it does display, store and retrieve Kanji from database.

When I try to run report on same table it works fine within Reports Builder preview but once I run report outside builder (from runtime or using "Run Report on the web" from the start menu) the characters are corrupted.

I changed all NLS_LANG to: American_Japan.UTF8 and used "MS PGothic (Japanese)" font for fields in both form and report...

Any ideas ?

Henry Received on Thu Mar 27 2003 - 06:21:33 CET

Original text of this message