Re: Check It Out: New revisions of OSession and SetPwd have been made available

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_exxesolutions.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 09:31:42 -0800

do wrote:
New revisions of our tools OSpam and SetSpam have been made available!

Download from http://www.spam.com/oracle/products.html and have a
look at it!

Kind regards,

Spam Support

Marvelous. Now why don't you demonstrate some courtesy and apologize for spamming this usenet group and put your marketing materials in the appropriate group which is c.d.o.marketplace.

I will not visit your website, will not list you as a vendor on my University of Washington web site for students, or recommend you to clients until the above is done. I advise everyone else to ignore spamming.

Spammers deserve nothing but a chance to correct their ways.

Daniel Morgan Received on Sun Mar 16 2003 - 18:31:42 CET

Original text of this message