Re: (Bug?) JDev 9.0.3 / UI Debugger, no representation of JDialog within UI Tree

From: dmz17 <dmz17_at_nospam.nowhere.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2003 17:45:52 +0100

On Mon, 03 Mar 2003 16:42:15 +0000, Cedric Dandoy wrote:

> "dmz17" <dmz17_at_nospam.nowhere.com> wrote in message news:pan.2003.03.01.01.44.28.697095@nospam.nowhere.com...

>> Sorry about my misleading information, Cedric. It's been three months
>> since I stopped working with JDeveloper. Gotta use Eclipse now..

> Noooo! Come back to the light, d. ;-)
>
> -Cedric

Yeah, well, gotta use what my customer asks of me. I am a so-called independent contractor now, at least until April 1.

BTW, I used to SELL, PROGRAM ON, CONSULT WITH VisualAge when I worked for IBM. It was a wonderful tool, IMHO. I enjoy Eclipse.

Just wish it would do J2EE and GUI things as well.

Cheers,
dmz17 Received on Mon Mar 03 2003 - 17:45:52 CET

Original text of this message