Re: Doesn't anybody know how to insert an image using Forms???

From: J Alex <jalexanderssd_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 14:48:49 GMT

"DA Morgan" <damorgan_at_exesolutions.com> wrote
> J Alex wrote:
>

> Dragdrop.fmb and drag.pll have absolutely nothing to do with loading
images. It
> is an invocation of click on a form object and dragging it to another
location.

No, they don't have anything to do with saving images to the database and I never said they did. They do have to do with dragging and dropping objects, which is part of his post. Since he didn't give details on exactly what he was doing (where is the image he's starting with, for instance), I tossed out a couple of suggestions that might be of use to him.

Which reminds me - I killfiled you. You must have changed your e-mail address since then. Received on Mon Feb 24 2003 - 15:48:49 CET

Original text of this message