Oracle 11i Database Administration Manager

From: john <john_at_technames.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 20:58:19 GMT

I apologize if this is not an appropriate post for this group, but I am having a hard time finding a candidate!

I am trying to find a Database Administration Manager for a company in El Segundo, CA. The ideal person would have experience with Data Administration, Data Modeling, Database Administration, Database Performance, Application Performance, Application Packages and Database Access for Oracle products. The job responsibilities include staffing, supervision and fiscal oversight. Candidates would also have to live close El Segundo, CA. The company does not want to pay for re-location. Received on Fri Feb 21 2003 - 21:58:19 CET

Original text of this message