Re: Oracle Forms & buttons

From: Henk Hultink <hhu_at_stopspam.stoas.nl>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 14:35:12 +0100

Hi,

Nothing's "wrong". Since you created the item in a datablock, the number of rows displayed of the data-block determines how many times your button is shown. 6 records = 6 buttons by default.

If you use Forms 6 you can open the property palette of the button and set "Records Displayed" to one.
In Forms 4.5, create a single record block with no base-table and define your button in that block. You can still display it on the same canvas as the 6 records.

HTH regards,

Henk Hultink

--
H. Hultink