worried about an interview

From: Mark Hobba <spamblockremovethisprefix_markhobba_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 11:22:04 +0000

I have a job interview soon and I'm worried about being rusty with my SQL - do you have a test database that I could create some tables in over the internet? Or do you know anywhere that I could get a short-term Oracle database login to just to refresh my skills?

[I'm not able to download the Oracle database software because I have only a modem connection, I looked and its huge]

If you can help, please reply to me here or by email, just remove the prefix from my email address above (markhobba (at) yahoo.com).

Thanks for any help you can provide.
Mark. Received on Sat Feb 15 2003 - 12:22:04 CET

Original text of this message