JDeveloper 9.0.3 Exception when inserting a new row

From: Axel Seinsche <axel.seinsche_at_seinsche.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 14:02:30 +0100

Hi all,

i'm running into trouble when trying to insert a new row in JDeveloper. A RowAlreadyDeletedException occurs. That's totally nonsense. When I use getCurrentRow() instead of createRow() a row in the DB is updated and it works fine. But where is the fault when I want to insert a new row? The exception is thrown when I call the commit() methos. Thanks for youz help. Here's my code

[code]

ViewObject newVO = appModule.findViewObject("FrequenzView1"); newVO.first();

Row newRow = newVO.createRow();
//Row newRow = newVO.getCurrentRow();
FrequenzViewRowImpl castFreq = (FrequenzViewRowImpl) newRow;

castFreq.setStatus("F");
castFreq.setErstmals(new Date(new java.sql.Date(new java.util.Date().getTime())));

newVO.insertRow(castFreq);
appModule.getTransaction().commit();
[/code]

Thanks for your help.

Axel Received on Tue Feb 11 2003 - 14:02:30 CET

Original text of this message