Oracle WebDB Download Question

From: E Richard Leiman & Eva <emad100_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 08 Feb 2003 02:10:47 GMT

Dear Group,

Hi.

I purchased a book by IDG Books titled "Oracle WebDB Bible" and wanted to install WebDB. The book states that a file called webDB.txt is on the cd that states where the setup.exe program is located. That text file was not on the cd, and after the Windows search utility failed to locate it I though somebody from this group has the same book, and located the files so I can install the software.

I also went to the Oracle Technology Network site to see if they had a link to down the software, but it looks like they don't support it because the archived download area only had the Oracle 8 database.

[Quoted] If anyone knows where on that site or another site has the Oracle WebDB software it will be appreciated.

Truly,
Richard Received on Sat Feb 08 2003 - 03:10:47 CET

Original text of this message