Re: How to abort exiting from a form

From: Jeff <jeff_at_work.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 13:23:27 GMT

You could do a key-exit trigger at the form level and just not exit_form if you want to not exit. This does force you to use the do_key('exit_form') instead of exit_form in your menus, triggers, and such. Otherwise, if you put it in a post_form trigger, I'd think "raise form_trigger_failure" (or whatever) would cancel the exit as you desire. Personally, I prefer the first method.