Re: Configuring Oracle 8.1.6 in XP

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 11:20:39 -0800

dmz17 wrote:

> On Sat, 18 Jan 2003 19:05:57 +0100, Sybrand Bakker wrote:
>
> > On Sat, 18 Jan 2003 09:06:14 -0800, DA Morgan
> > <damorgan_at_exesolutions.com> wrote:
> >
> >>I'd drop the CD into the microwave for a few seconds of fun
> >

> > I do have a microwave, but apparently you already tried it. What will
> > happen? Any reason to sue to microwave vendor after the act?
> > (Yes I know of that US woman suing the microwave vendor because the
> > instructions didn't state she couldn't use it to dry her wet cat)
> >

> > Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA
> >
> > To reply remove -verwijderdit from my e-mail address
>
> Why do you need a reason to sue? Just sue!
>
> <grin>
>
> dmz17

Sybrand can't because he's not an American. We not only lead the world in a bunch of stuff we are the most litigious bunch on the planet. And if he tried to jump in on our franchise someone here would probably sue him for trying.

Anyway, Sybrand, and CD in a microwave ... with all the lights out ... will give you a few seconds on beautiful lightening ... and will do no damage to the microwave. Another Ameican discovery courtesy of America OnLine.

Daniel Morgan Received on Sat Jan 18 2003 - 20:20:39 CET

Original text of this message