Re: How to extract single characters in PL/SQL?

From: Martin Doherty <martin.doherty_at_oorraaccllee.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 16:46:44 -0800

This properly belongs in c.d.o.marketplace so forgive the plug, but you may like to check out IDentity Software. This is an Australian software firm focussing on the exact business problem you are facing. If you want to know more, here's a link:
http://ats.business.gov.au/aws/NSW_228/

Disclaimer: I have no commercial interest here, but I did go to university with the firm's founder. Good bloke.

Martin Doherty