Re: Easy power-user ad-hoc tool

From: nobody <nobody_at_spam.com>
Date: 16 Dec 2002 13:18:48 -0800

In article <480f610.0212161135.da1b4e0_at_posting.google.com>, jared_at_hwai.com says...

>Hi, all -
>
>I am looking to replace Access within my user base.

[Quoted] [Quoted] It is not clear what you are looking for. What are you using Access for currently?

>With one
>exception there is no VBA to worry about (and I will take care of the
>exception). Basic requirements are: ability to access Oracle and SQL
>Server (2000), output Excel files.

Why do you need the ability to output Excel files? Excel 2000 can read CSV files, can't it? So is the ability to output Comma-Separated-Values not enough for you? Received on Mon Dec 16 2002 - 22:18:48 CET

Original text of this message