Problem with running Oracle XDK 9i example on RH Linux 8!

From: C.M. <linc_at_acnielsen.co.nz>
Date: 12 Dec 2002 22:02:49 -0800

Hi,

I have recently installed the Oracle XDK 9.2.0.4.0 on my RedHat Linux 8. However, when I try to access the example page as instructed I am getting the error :

    Oracle XDK Java 9.2.0.4.0 Production     XSQL-003: Failed to find 'XSQLConfig.xml' file in the SERVER CLASSPATH I have double checked the CLASSPATH setting and am sure the 'XSQLConfig.xml' file has been set. The problem seem to be caused by xmlparserv2.jar file come with XDK 9.2.0.4.0 as if I replace it with an older version it works. Can someone help me with this?

Regards,
Chih-Ming Received on Fri Dec 13 2002 - 07:02:49 CET

Original text of this message