Forms 6i: List_item poplist focus problem.

From: Adam Hapworth <hap_at_mikomi.org>
Date: 5 Dec 2002 07:26:15 -0800

Hello All,
[Quoted]   I am having an issue with a Forms 6i list_item poplist. I build the list using the add_list_item dynamically when a user presses a button this will also automatically display the data for the max index value which is 5 on screen until when-list-changed happens. The user clicks on an index of the list say index 3 and views that data. That works great first time through.

  The user then clicks the button again to get different data values. This clears the list using clear_list() and all of the data then repopulates the list and data as above. OK should work as above focus on the max index and displaying its data.

   The problem I have is that the focus of the newly populated list is still on index 3 and not index 5 of the new list for which it is showing data.

Is there a way to set the selected index or focus of the list to a specific index value?

Adam Received on Thu Dec 05 2002 - 16:26:15 CET

Original text of this message