Control tabs in report fields?

From: Mark Burns <mburns_at_sjm.com>
Date: 4 Dec 2002 11:03:14 -0800

I am trying to display a character field that has been formatted with linefeeds and tabs (chr(10) and chr(9)s). However when the field is displayed in my report the tabs are not very noticeable, it looks like a single space. Since the field it basically programming code, the formatting is very important to readability.

Is there any way to control the size of tab stops in Reports 6i?? I can't find any documentation on tabs at all for reports.

The fields do display correctly in SQLplus, so the formatting is correct in DB.

Thanks for any help
Mark Received on Wed Dec 04 2002 - 20:03:14 CET

Original text of this message